Monday, June 27, 2011

Wally Returns!

Today we received a parcel from our friends in Australia. It was Wally the giraffe. He has returned from his holiday and he brought back presents for all of us!
We all got new key rings!
Wally had a new scarf!

The Preps sent us a book with
lots of photos
Look at Wally's new koala

We were also given Australian
balloons and an Australian flag!
Thank you very much to the Preps in Melbourne, Australia for taking such great care of Wally and for the lovely gifts.


14 comments:

Italia said...

I liked the key rings.

Aloysius said...

I am happy that Wally is back.

Vicky said...

I liked the little koala.

Leilah said...

I liked the video.

Jordyn said...

I liked the balloons and the Australian flag.

Tuan said...

I liked the balloons.

Avantika said...

I really liked the Australian flag and I am happy to see Wally.

Jarred said...

I liked the balloons and the Australian flag.

Ubaid said...

Thank you for the white and blue balloons.

Jazmine said...

I like the flag.

Miss Mac said...

Hi A4, it is great to have Wally back and we were very lucky to get so many gifts. I wonder where Wally will go next?

Learning Together said...

We loved having Wally! He was working and playing with us. Thank you for letting Wally come to Australia to visit with us. We are so glad he is home safe and sound and that you are enjoying our small gifts.
From your best friends Prep K!

Mr Gilbert said...

Well done A 4.

These stories and the video are wonderful… Have you still got your balloons? Or did they escape?

Unknown said...

Hi Mr Gilbert
Our balloons have all escaped. We took them home, but a lot of them flew away on the way home.